BY THE WAY: ANYONE IN 9th-12th GRADE CAN JOIN FBLA! It is $15 to join and this form needs to be filled out.
Hello! The school year is off to a good start! FBLA is getting into full swing this week. Here are some items that may be of interest to you. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me at email@example.com or call/text me at 563-663-1344
1. Little Caesar’s–we are currently selling. All money & order forms are due to me by Friday, Sept. 16. Each student earns $5 or $6 per kit they sell.
2. Iowa FBLA Fall Leadership Conference:
–Sunday, October 2 (leave at 8 am) to Monday, October 3 (return around 3 pm)
–$73 to attend–includes registration & hotel (may be a little higher if there are less than 4 people in a room)
–sell 15 Little Caesar’s pizza kits & you pay NOTHING!!
–Students can sign up outside my classroom door
–ALL PAID FBLA MEMBERS CAN ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE!!!
–SIGN UP DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 9, 2016–TOMORROW!!!
–Here is the permission slip and dress code:
–Here is more information:
3. Committees–each member is on a committee this year. Each committee is led by one of our FBLA officers. Each committee will be leading different projects throughout the year. Ask your child about their committee. We still need to meet with 4 of the committees. Here are the committees:
4. FBLA Future Award & Community Service Award–each member has login information. They can EARN these awards by being an active FBLA member and logging in their information in their online accounts. This looks great on a scholarship application!
5. National Fall Leadership Conference–we have never attended this; however, this year it is in Milwaukee and some members have expressed interest. Let me know what you think. Here is more information:
6. Here is the FBLA Calendar:
I’m excited for this school year! Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. THANKS!!