- Open your textbook to page 85 and complete Problem 2-2A–Click this link to the spreadsheet needed to complete the problem.
- Click DOWNLOAD in the upper right corner.
- Click the file in the lower left corner of your screen to open it
- Click Enable Editing
- File–Save As–Save it as YOUR NAME PROBLEM 2-2A (ex: SUE JONES PROBLEM 2-2A) to your Accounting folder
- When you are finished with Problem 2-2A–RAISE YOUR HAND TO SHOW ME or zoom out until the entire spreadsheet is visable, take a screenshot, compose a new email to me, paste the screenshot into the email (ctrl V) or send the file to me as an email attachment
- Turn in your textbook to page 90 and do Problem 2-2B–Get the handout from your teacher–do #1-4 on the BLANK side of the handout and do #5, the Trial Balance on the Problem 2-2B (Concluded) form side of the handout–Turn it in when it is finished.
- In an email message to me, explain why it is important for an accountant to prepare a trial balance.