SIGN UP FOR COLLEGE ACCOUNTING 2ND SEMESTER SO YOU CAN GET THE COLLEGE CREDIT FOR THIS CLASS.
- Browse to zzi.sh and enter this code: gzr9675 then take the Accounting Chapter 3 Learning Objective 1, 2, or 3 Quiz. Let me know how it goes.
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will be able to:
- Correct entries using the ruling or correcting entry method
- Open your textbook to pages 117-119 & listen to this video about correcting entries using the ruling or correcting entry methods
- Log in to your Cengage Now account
- Click ASSIGNMENTS & complete the CHAPTER 3 LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 ASSIGNMENTS
- Click STUDY TOOLS
- Click ADAPTIVE STUDY PLAN
- Click to RESUME Chapter 3: T Accounts, Debits & Credits, Trial Balance, & Financial Statements
- Click 5. Correct entries using the ruling or correcting entry method.
- In an email message to me, explain, in your own words, why it is necessary to use the ruling method or correcting entry methods to fix mistakes as an account instead of just erasing or deleting to fix errors.