You have today and the next 2 classes to finish this chapter. Take your time and LEARN!!!
TURN IN THIS WORK FROM YESTERDAY, IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY:
In-Class Exercise: Complete Exercises E2-1A, E2-1B on pages 42 & 45 with a partner–we will check them together
Homework: Study Guide Review Questions 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 (in the Green Book on page SG 8); End of Chapter Review Question 1, 2 (in your textbook on page 42)
Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation
- LO1 Define the accounting elements.
- LO2 Construct the accounting equation.
- LO3 Analyze business transactions.
- LO4 Show the effects of business transactions on the accounting equation.
- LO5 Prepare and describe the purposes of a simple income statement, statement of owner’s equity, and balance sheet.
- LO6 Define the three basic phases of the accounting process.
LO2–WATCH THIS VIDEO
In-Class Exercise: Complete Exercises E2-2A, E2-2B on pages 42& 45 with a partner–we will check them together
In-Class Exercise: Complete Problems P2-8A, P2-8B on pages 44& 46 with a partner–we will check them together
Homework: Study Guide Review Questions 1, 6, 8, 9, 10; Study Guide Exercises 1, 4, 5; Study Guide Problem 12
LO3–WATCH THIS VIDEO
Homework: End of Chapter Review Question 3