- Take the Accounting Chapter 4 Learning Objective 1 & 2 Quiz. Let me know how it goes (select the link & right click the select): quizizz.com/join/quiz/5de9248371b387001c9b94e5/start?from=soloLinkShare&referrer=5de9240d458048001bcc1847&startSource=link
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will be able to:
- Complete a work sheet for a service enterprise, involving adjustments for supplies, expired insurance, depreciation, and accrued wages.
RIGHT NOW PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF LAST CLASS:
- Open your textbook to pages 150-155 & listen to this video about Adjustments.
- Open your textbook to pages 155-161 & listen to this video more about Adjustments.
- Listen to this video & do it using this file so you can do the practice exercise–YOU WILL USE THIS FOR THE NEXT OBJECTIVE SO SAVE IT TO YOUR ONEDRIVE
- Get the handout for Exercises 4-3, 4-4, & 4-5 from your teacher and go to page 180 in your textbook to complete them. TURN THEM ALL IN WHEN YOU ARE DONE
- DOWNLOAD THIS FILE & use page 183 in your textbook to complete Problem 4-1A–SHOW ME when it is completed
- Get the handout for Problem 4-1B and complete the problem following the instructions on pages 186-187.
- In an email message to me, explain why adjusting entries need to be made.