GOAL: Before you leave class today you will be able to:
- Define and identify revenue and expense accounts
- Read the top of page 21–ACCOUNTING IN YOUR FUTURE
- Open your textbook to page 21 & listen to this first video about learning objective 3, define and identify revenue and expense accounts, as you follow along in your textbook
- Log in to your Cengage Now account
- Click ASSIGNMENTS
- Complete the Chapter 1 Learning Objective 3 Assignments
- Click STUDY TOOLS
- Click ADAPTIVE STUDY PLAN
- Next to Chapter 1 – Asset, Liability, Owner’s Equity, Revenue, and Expense Accounts click RESUME STUDYING
- Click 3. Define and identify revenue and expense accounts.
- eBook – 1.3: Revenue and Expense Accounts — Read & study it
- Show Me How: Define and identify revenue and expense accounts. — Watch it
- SHOW ME WHEN YOU ARE DONE
- In an email message to me, explain what types of revenue & expense accounts you might have if you owned your own bowling alley.