GOAL: Before you leave today you will know how to test the worksheet, improve the worksheet appearance, sort, use help, preview, change page orientation, print a worksheet, display formulas, and navigate a worksheet.
Excel Section 1
- WATCH THIS
- Activity 1.6–Read and do pages 18-21
- Read the top of page 18
- What is the purpose of Alt-ENTER?
- #4–IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS!!! IF YOU DO NOT ASK FOR CLARIFICATION!!!!
- Read and try the In Addition on page 21
- Activity 1.7–Read and do pages 22-23
- Make sure you know what a ScreenTip is and how to use it!!
- Activity 1.8–Read and do pages 24-25
- #5–VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- #7–Put your name and document name in the footer & print
- Activity 1.9–Read and do pages 26-27
- Read the top of page 26
- READ ALL INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY IN THIS ACTIVITY
- Knowledge Check–Share with me through OneDrive
- Skills Review 1 & Skills Review 2–Share with me through OneDrive
- Share a Google Doc with me telling me what you learned today and how you can use it.