BEGIN EXCEL SECTION 1 QUIZ
Practice Test #1–CLICK PRACTICE TEST ON LEFT–NOT GRADED
Test #1–CLICK REPORTED QUIZ ON RIGHT–GRADED
Creating a Budget
- Create this spreadsheet in Excel
- Merge & center row one and two from A1 to F1
- Make column A WIDER–as shown
- Contents of B4 to F4–Bold & Center
- Contents of A5, A10, A11, A12, A16, A17, A23, A24, A27, A28, A32, A33, A38, A39, A41–Bold
- Put in an amount in cells B6 to B9 (estimate–you may put zero)
- Copy the contest of cells B6 to B9 over to C6 to C9, D6 to D9, and E6 to E9.
- Repeat the following for the Charitable Giving, Transportation, Communication, Entertainment, and Personal Expenses sections
- Put in an amount in cells B_ to B_ (estimate–you may put zero)
- Copy the contents of cells B_ to B_ over to C_ to C_, D_ to D_, and E_ to E_.
- Put a SUM Function in cells F6 to F10, F12 to F36, and F41 to calculate the total of their respective rows
- Put a SUM Function in cells B10 to E10, B16 to E16, B23 to E23, B27 to E27, B3 to B38 to calculate the totals of their respective sections
- Put a formula in cell B39 to calculate the totals of each respective expenses section for Week 1 (HINT: add the totals of the Charitable Giving, Transportation, Communication, Entertainment, and Personal Expenses ).
- Copy the formula in B39 to C39, D39, E39
- Put a formula in cell B41 that subtracts the total of the EXPENSES section from the total of the INCOME section.
- Copy the formula in cell B41 to C41, D41, E41
- Format all numbers to be Accounting format
- What can you do to TEST the worksheet? Do this to your worksheet somewhere
- Put your name in cell A42
- Print the worksheet TWO times:
- Showing the ANSWERS–print normally
- Showing the FORMULAS