PERIOD 8–DO LAST CLASS’ LESSON PLAN
GOAL: Before you leave today you will know how to change the alignment & indentation of cells, use repeat, add borders & shading, copy formats with format painter, use cell styles & themes, use find & replace, freeze panes, change the zoom, and insert, move, & resize clip art & pictures.
Excel Section 2
- Activity 2.7–Read and do pages 52-53 VIDEO
- #7–This is important to know in order to format a spreadsheet that is easy to read.
- What is the repeat command in Excel?
- Read and do the In Addition at the bottom of page 53
- Activity 2.8–Read and do pages 54-55 VIDEO
- #11–VERY USEFUL– MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT! Get help if you need it!!
- Read and try the In Addition
- Activity 2.9–Read and do pages 56-59
- Be sure to read the top of page 56
- #12–Understand this
- #17–IMPORTANT–What did you do BEFORE you clicked the Merge & Center button?
- #22–Do a PRINT PREVIEW–DO NOT PRINT
- Activity 2.10–Read and do pages 60-61
- Activity 2.11–Read and do pages 62-63
- When does freezing panes come in handy?
- Activity 2.12–Read and do pages 64-65