|Job Interview||Introduction to Business Procedures|
How Can I Learn Computer Software Now To Help Me Adapt To School and On-The-Job Situations In The Future?
College Credit Course
A course designed for the student with minimal keyboarding experience. The major objectives are to develop touch control of the keyboard with speed and accuracy through proper keyboarding techniques and to learn proper formatting of letters, reports, memorandums, documents using footnotes and endnotes, headers and footers, and other special reports.
Here is what some students comments are about the class:
- “You learn a lot of things you actually use.”
- “Two things I like about this class is that it teaches you to type better and things like learning how to format reports in Microsoft Word may help me in the future when I go to get a job.”
- “I learn a lot in this class.”
- “I learned to type faster and more accurate. Good skill to have in life.”
- “I think the class is really fun and understandable.”