In this class, almost daily, you will be required to improve your employability skills–getting along with others, working as a team, asking classmates for help, helping your classmates, etc. In addition, it is EXPECTED that you show INITIATIVE–that means coming in to class, logging in, going to the lesson plan, and getting started WITHOUT being told to do so–this is a HUGE employability/life skill–do it EVERYDAY in this class!! Also, you will be expected every class to follow written and verbal instructions by reading and following all of the instructions in the lesson plan AND watching/doing the videos that may accompany the day’s lesson.
Let’s work together to make the class AWESOME!!
GOAL: By the end of class today you will know all about this course and the expectations for the course.
- Log In
- I will never forget that cup of coffee……
- Supplies for the class: EARBUDS!!! Everyday!! Get them out if you have them today. If you do not have them today, use your Chromebook or phone to watch and listen and do the videos for today.
- Watch this video about FBLA–please consider joining! Fill out the Sign Up Form and get $15 to Mrs. Weber and you’re in!!!
- EXTRA CREDIT: Show your parents this lesson plan and have them visit this part of my website:
- Parent Info.–This page contains a letter from me to parents discussing my classes, in general, and FBLA.
- Business Computer Applications I.–this page has all the links for the daily lesson plans you will complete & it also has a brief description of the class and a link to how you will be graded and the rules for the class.
- Ask them to fill out the form on the Parent Info. page or the Comments section at the bottom of the Business Computer Applications I page or the bottom of the home page of my website. Ask them to tell me what they expect you to learn in this class this quarter. Also, please have them offer any suggestions or ask any questions they may have!! THANKS!