Lesson 26–Business Letters
- Type at least 30 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly format a business letter in block style with standard punctuation
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- BE SURE TO SAVE ALL YOUR FILES TO YOUR ONEDRIVE!!!!
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU READ:
- Drills D-E on pages 89-90
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU DO:
- TEXTBOOK do 26-3, 26-4, & 26-5 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 90-91
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-C on pages 88-89 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- Go to your OneDrive ONLINE & share all files with me that you worked on today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take timings to practice–use good technique–eyes on screen or book–take your time–speed will come when you have good technique–work hard at this every day and you will be typing 40 minutes by the end of the course (most likely sooner than that)!!