Lesson 26–Business Letters
- Type at least 30 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly format a business letter in block style with standard punctuation
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU READ:
- Drills D-E on pages 89-90
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU DO:
- TEXTBOOK do 26-3, 26-4, & 26-5 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 90-91
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-C on pages 88-89 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Google Doc for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.