Lesson 27–Business Letters With Enclosure Notations
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in comma usage.
- Correctly format a business letter in block style with an enclosure notation
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- What is a business letter in block form with standard punctuation?
- WATCH THIS VIDEO: READ Drill E on page 93
- WATCH THIS VIDEO & THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU DO: TEXTBOOK do 27-6, 27-7, & 27-8 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 93-94
- 27-6 & 27-8 MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO DO LESSON 28–SHOW ME EACH OF THESE FILES WHEN YOU HAVE THEM COMPLETED
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 92-93 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.