Lesson 28–Envelopes and Labels
- Type at least 31 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly use Word’s envelope, view gridlines, and label features.
- Correctly format an envelope and label, and fold a letter.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH AND DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills D-F on pages 95-97
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill G–Read and do pages 39-44
- TEXTBOOK do 28-9, 28-10, 28-11, 28-12, & 28-13 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 98-99
- 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete for each one you take today
- At the TOP of the Google Doc for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.