Lesson 29–Memos and E-Mail With Attachments
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in spelling.
- Correctly use Word’s e-mail attachment feature.
- Correctly format a memo and an e-mail message with an attachment notation.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- Which address is the mailing address and which address is the return address on an envelope?
- WATCH AND DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU:
- READ Drills H-K on pages 102-103
- TEXTBOOK do 29-14, 29-15, & 29-16 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 104-105
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-G on pages 100-101 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.