Lesson 31–One-Page Business Reports
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in capitalization.
- Correctly use Word’s alignment and font size features.
- Correctly format a business report with side headings.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ AND DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills E-G
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill H–Read and do pages47-49
- TEXTBOOK do 31-1 & 31-2 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 112-113
- Show me the WORD file for 31-1
- Show me the CORRECTED SCREEN in GDP for 31-2
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 110-111 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Google Doc for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.