THIS IS A TEST GRADE
Lesson 30–Correspondence Review
- Type at least 32 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly use Word’s italic and underline features.
- Correctly format a memo and an e-mail message with an attachment notation.
- Successfully complete a Progress and Proofreading Check with zero errors on the first scored attempt.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- What is an attachment notation?
- WATCH AND DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ AND DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill E–Read and do page 46
- TEXTBOOK do 30-17, 30-18, & 30-19 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 107-108
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 106-107 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.