Lesson 33–Rough-Draft Business Report With Lists
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Correctly identify and apply basic proofreaders’ marks.
- Correctly use Word’s bullet and numbering features.
- Correctly format a rough-draft business report with lists.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ & DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills H-J
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill K–Read and do pages 56-59
- TEXTBOOK do 33-5 & 33-6 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 120-121–PRINT 33-5
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-G on pages 118-119
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.