Lesson 32–Multipage Business Reports
- Type at least 33 wpm with 3 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly use Word’s page number, page breaks, and widow/orphan control features.
- Correctly format a multipage business report with side and paragraph headings.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ & DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills D & E
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill F–Read and do pages 50-55
- TEXTBOOK do 32-3 & 32-4 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 116-117–SINCE I AM NOT IN CLASS TODAY, PLEASE PRINT BOTH FILES–USE THE HP COLOR LASERJET M553 PCL6 PRINTER
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-C on pages 114-115 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Google Doc for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.