Lesson 34–Multipage Academic Reports With Lists
- Type at least 34 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes
- Correctly use Word’s line-spacing feature.
- Correctly format a multipage academic report with a list.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ & DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills E-G
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill H–Read and do pages 60-61
- TEXTBOOK do 34-7 & 34-8 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 124-125
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on page 122
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.