You have learned how to format BUSINESS REPORTS. Today you will learn how to format ACADEMIC REPORTS. Be sure you know the difference. You will be tested over it next class.
Lesson 34–Multipage Academic Reports With Lists
- Type at least 34 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes
- Correctly use Word’s line-spacing feature.
- Correctly format a multipage academic report with a list.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ & DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills E-G
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill H–Read and do pages 60-61
- TEXTBOOK under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 124-125:
- 34-7–PRINT IT & TURN IT IN
- 34-8–Check it online & fix all errors
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on page 122
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what is the difference between an academic report and a business report?