Lesson 36–Boxed Tables
- Type at least 35 wpm with 4 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly use Word’s table features to insert and resize a table.
- Correctly format a boxed table.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills D & E
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill F–Read and do pages 67-72
- TEXTBOOK do 36-1, 36-2, 36-3, & 36-4 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on page 133
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-C on pages 131-132
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.