THIS IS FOR A QUIZ GRADE–PROOFREAD & READ THE DIRECTIONS & MAKE SURE YOU ARE FORMATTING CORRECTLY–1 report is an academic report and the other is a business report. You will have a chance to finish it next class.
Lesson 35–More Rough-Draft Reports
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in composing sentences.
- Identify and apply more proofreaders’ marks.
- Correctly format a rough-draft, multipage academic report.
- Successfully complete a Progress and Proofreading Check with zero errors on the first scored attempt.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ & DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drill E
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill F–Read and do pages 62-66
- TEXTBOOK do 35-9 & 35-10 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 127-129–SHOW ME BOTH REPORTS FOR A TEST GRADE–PROOFREAD BEFORE SHOWING ME!!
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on page 126
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.