Lesson 37–Open Tables
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in using apostrophes.
- Correctly use Word’s table features to merge cells and remove borders.
- Correctly format an open table with a table heading block.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO ABOUT CREATING AN OPEN TABLE & MERGING/SPLITTING CELLS
- READ Drill E
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill F–Read and do pages 73-77
- TEXTBOOK do:
- 37-5, 37-6, & 37-7 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 135-136
- SHOW ME AS YOU FINISH EACH ONE
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 134-135
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.