Lesson 38–Open Tables With Column Headings
- Type at least 35 wpm with 4 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly use Word’s features to align table information and center a table horizontally and vertically.
- Correctly format an open table with column headings.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO
- READ Drill D
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill E–Read and do pages 78-81
- TEXTBOOK do 38-8, 38-9, 38-10, & 38-11 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 138-139–SHOW ME AS YOU FINISH EACH ONE
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-C on page 137
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.