LAST DAY OF QUARTER
Lesson 39–Ruled Tables With Number Columns
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in spelling.
- Correctly use Word’s table features to align text and apply borders.
- Correctly format a ruled table with number columns.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH & DO THIS VIDEO
- READ Drill H
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill I–Read and do pages 82-84
- TEXTBOOK do 39-12, 39-13, & 39-14 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 142-143–Mrs. Weber will check them from Cengage. Be sure to complete all of them.
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-G on pages 140-141
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.