PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF LAST CLASS. SEND THE FILES YOU FINISH TODAY TO ME AS EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. IF YOU TAKE ANY TIMINGS, TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND PASTE THE SCREENSHOT INTO AN EMAIL MESSAGE TO ME.
Lesson 49–Report Citations
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing by touch.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in spelling.
- Correctly use Word’s hanging indent and AutoCorrect features.
- Correctly format a bibliography, a reference page in APA sytle, and a works-cited page in MLA style.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- READ Drills H-J & WATCH THIS VIDEO
- Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill K–Read and do pages 98-100 & WATCH THIS VIDEO
- TEXTBOOK do 49-19, 49-20, & 49-21 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 183-184
- Take 2 five-minute timings
- OPTIONAL: TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-F on pages 180-181
- Go to the desktop of the computer you are sitting at in my classroom right now (not your laptop).
- Double click the COMPASS icon
- If asked, DO YOU WANT THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES…. Click YES
- Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW to create an account–only fill in the spaces that have a red asterisk beside it–REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD
- Once your account is created, login and try taking a MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST 2016 WORD certification test to see what it is like. Note: 2019 MOS IOWA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FALL QUALIFIER IS UNDERWAY–COME IN WHEN YOU HAVE A FREE HOUR TO TAKE THE TEST–YOU CAN TAKE IT MULTIPLE TIMES!!! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION. This is what Jordan Renner & Dalton Stephany won!! Fall Qualifier ends December 13, 2019. Spring Qualifier ends May 15, 2020. You DO NOT need to be in FBLA to do this!