Lesson 50–Preliminary Report Pages
- Type at least 38 wpm with 3 errors or less for 3 minutes
- Correctly format a title page and a table of contents.
- Correctly use Word’s tab set and dot leaders features.
- Successfully complete a Progress and Proofreading Check with zero errors on the first scored attempt.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH THIS VIDEO while you READ Drills E-F & Using the SMALL STUDENT MANUAL do Drill G–Read and do pages 101-103
- TEXTBOOK do 50-22, 50-23, 50-24, & 50-25 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on pages 188-190
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 185-186