Lesson 22–Orientation to Word Processing
- Type at least 28 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes
- Correctly use basic Word features
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- Go to http://bellevue.gdp11.com/Students/CombinedLogin.aspx
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-C on page 77–work on this for the first 10 minutes of class
- USE THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU DO Drill D on page 78–use the smaller book–read pages 12-17–DO the gray shaded areas–do as much as you can! See how far you can get!
- Take timings to practice–use good technique–eyes on screen or book–take your time–speed will come when you have good technique–work hard at this every day and you will be typing 40 minutes by the end of the course (most likely sooner than that)!!