THIS IS FOR A TEST GRADE
Lesson 55–Integrated Employment Project
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing by touch.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in composing paragraphs.
- Correctly format an application letter, a resume, and a follow-up letter.
- Successfully complete a Progress and Proofreading Check with zero errors on the first scored attempt.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- TEXTBOOK page 206 do:
- Open your own resume that you create a few classes ago
- Save it as FUTURISTIC RESUME
- Make the changes to it as indicated in the instructions for this exercise
- Personal Business Letter in BLOCK Style
- Use the wording for 52-35 and 52-36 to help you
- Personal Business Letter in MODIFIED-BLOCK Style
- Use the wording for 54-38 and 54-39 to help you
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on page 205