Lesson 23–Orientation to Word Processing
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable proofreading skills by comparing lines.
- Correctly use basic Word features.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-H on pages 79-80–get as much done as you can during the first 10 minutes of class
- WATCH THIS VIDEO as you do: Drill I on page 80–use the smaller book–read pages 18-23–DO (if time permits) the gray shaded areas
- Take timings to practice–use good technique–eyes on screen or book–take your time–speed will come when you have good technique–work hard at this every day and you will be typing 40 minutes by the end of the course (most likely sooner than that)!!