When you are NOT interviewing:
- TEST GRADE: Write your Interview Reflection/Evaluation and submit it through a shared Google Doc to Mrs. Weber. You may want to include the following:
- How did the interview go?
- What did you learn from this interview that will help you in the future?
- What could you have done differently to better prepare ahead of time?
- What could you have done differently during the actual interview to make it better?
- Using what you have learned about writing letters, compose a Thank You Letter to the person who interviewed you. Use the internet to help you with the content of the letter. Format the letter according to the way you learned in this class. Print it and turn it in when you are done.