Remember to register for the following classes next semester:
- Web Apps & Coding–Google Suite, online tools/apps, coding for games
- Advanced Computer Applications–college credit
- Multimedia Marketing–Marketing basics, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, animations…….
- Web Design (take Multimedia Marketing first)–college credit
- Intro to Business (21st Century Business I)–Basic business concepts & how to own your own business
- Personal Finance (21st Century Business II)–Investing, Banking, Stocks, Bonds, etc.–all through an online simulation
- Accounting–college credit
Lesson 59–In-Basket Review–Nonprofit
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing by touch.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in spelling.
- Correctly format a business report and a boxed table.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- TEXTBOOK pages 222-224 do:
- 59-32–Business Report with Footnotes
- 59-21–Boxed Table
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 221-222