Remember to register for the following classes next semester:
- Web Apps & Coding–Google Suite, online tools/apps, coding for games
- Advanced Computer Applications–college credit
- Multimedia Marketing–Marketing basics, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, animations…….
- Web Design (take Multimedia Marketing first)–college credit
- Intro to Business (21st Century Business I)–Basic business concepts & how to own your own business
- Personal Finance (21st Century Business II)–Investing, Banking, Stocks, Bonds, etc.–all through an online simulation
- Accounting–college credit
Lesson 60–In-Basket Review–Manufacturing
- Type at least 40 wpm with 5 errors or less for 5 minutes
- Correctly format a business letter, an open table, an e-mail message, and a memo.
- Successfully complete a Progress and Proofreading Check with zero errors on the first scored attempt.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- TEXTBOOK pages 226-228 do:
- 60-50–Business Letter in BLOCK Style
- 60-22–Open Table
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on pages 225-226