Lesson 25–E-Mail Messages
- Demonstrate improved speed and accuracy while typing.
- Demonstrate acceptable language arts skills in composing sentences.
- Correctly use Word’s e-mail feature.
- Correctly format an e-mail message.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU AS YOU READ AND DO THE FOLLOWING:
- READ Drills E-F on page 84
- READ AND DO pages 36-38 in the Student Manual
- TEXTBOOK do 25-1 & 25-2 under DOCUMENT PROCESSING on page 85-86
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on page 83 OR practice using the lessons from Unit 1.
- During the last 10 minutes of class–take two 3 minute timings & show me after your second one is complete.
- At the TOP of the Word Online file for this class, tell me what you learned today and how you can use it in your life. Share it with me.