Lesson 24–Orientation to Word Processing
- Type at least 29 wpm with 5 errors or less for 3 minutes.
- Correctly use basic Word features.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- TEXTBOOK & KDP SOFTWARE: Drills A-D on page 81–do this for the first 10 minutes of class
- WATCH AND DO THIS VIDEO AS YOU DO Drill E on page 82–use the smaller book–read pages 24-35–DO (if time permits) the gray shaded areas–HERE IS THE VIDEO FOR THE LAST PART OF LESSON 24
- Take timings to practice–use good technique–eyes on screen or book–take your time–speed will come when you have good technique–work hard at this every day and you will be typing 40 minutes by the end of the course (most likely sooner than that)!!