|Harry's Falcon||Makinlee's Bunny Soccer||Kane's Bunny Soccer|
|1-16||Alice||Alice Project--3D Animation FBLA Event:Alice Project--3D Animation FBLA Event:|
Rating Sheets--pages 80-81
Video must be uploaded as a URL
• The presentation is designed to be an explanation of equipment used, software used, the development process, an overview of how copyright laws were addressed, and challenges experienced during the process.
• Animated video should be no longer than three (3) minutes.
• The video should be shown to the judges.
2017 NLC Topic: Many companies are required to protect the environment and “go green.” Use 3-D animation in a promotional/marketing video to show the importance of going green as an important business sustainability step.
|17-31||Mobile App Development|
|Mobile Application Development|
Rating Sheets--page 121
Program must be uploaded as URL
• The following platforms may be used to develop the project: Google’s Android, Apple iOS, or Microsoft Windows Phone.
• Project submissions must include the source code and screen shots of the GUI in PDF format.
• The solution must run standalone with no programming errors.
• Applications may deploy from a smartphone, tablet, or both, but must be smartphone deployable.
• Applications do not need to be available for download from a digital-distribution multimedia-content service.
• The app should be shown to the judges.
2017 NLC Topic: Create a mobile application that would allow a platform for a digital yard sale to raise funds to attend NLC. The app should allow for the donation of items, including picture, suggested price, and a rating for the condition of the item. The app should allow for interaction/comments on the items. Code should be error free.
|32-62||Python Computer Programming|
|Computer Game & Simulation Programming|
Rating Sheets--page 96
Program must be uploaded as URL
• Choose a programming language or game/animation engine to create a standalone executable program that will display creativity, programming skill, and convey the message of the topic.
• The program must run on Windows XP or a higher computer.
• Data must be free of viruses/malware. Any entry with contaminated data will not be judged.
• All data and programs should be contained in a master folder named STATE_SCHOOL where your state and school are listed in that folder name format. Outside of the master folder, create a shortcut to the executable file. If the program requires a runtime player, create a shortcut outside the master folder to launch the runtime player installer. The program must contain the following, at a minimum:
• must be graphical in nature, not text based
• an initial title page with the game title, user interface control instructions, and active buttons for Play and Quit
• a quit command programmed to the escape key
• The program should be shown to the judges.
2017 NLC Topic: Create a 1980s style video arcade game. The game must:
• include at least three (3) levels of play
• include three (3) lives/chances
• keep score
• run on a PC using Windows 7 or newer
• be a standalone executable program
• be virus and malware free
• contain a celebratory event and conclusion
• include a leaderboard
• include an audio and visual indicator that the game has been completed
• run solely by keyboard stroke
• qualify for a maximum ESRB rating of E10+
|63-66||Present Final Projects|
How can I use computer applications to solve real-world problems?
|Day 22||Day 23||Day 24|
|Day 25||Day 26||Day 27|
|Day 28||Day 29||Day 30|
|Day 31||Day 32||Day 33|
LAST DAY 1ST QTR
|Day 35||Day 36|
|Day 37||Day 38||Day 39|
|Day 40||Day 41||Day 42|
|Day 43||Day 44||Day 45|
|Day 46||Day 47||Day 48|
|Day 49||Day 50||Day 51|
|Day 52||Day 53||Day 54|
|Day 55||Day 56||Day 57|
|Day 58||Day 59||Day 60|
|Day 61||Day 62||Day 63|
|Day 64||Day 65||Day 66|
|Day 67||Day 68||Day 69|