GOAL: Today you will get acquainted with the Unity Editor. You will be introduced to importing assets, the viewer windows, and how to navigate within the Unity Editor.
- WATCH THIS BEGINNER’S ADVICE VIDEO. It offers 3 pieces of advice:
- Keep it simple: Set realistic goals for your first game.
- Play to your strengths: Let your game type reflect your talents and resources.
- Be persistent: Just seeing your project through will put you ahead of the pack.
- Complete the following tutorials, using the Unity Editor:
- READ: Learning the Interface Tutorial–http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LearningtheInterface.html
- WATCH THIS: Unity Interface
- Get into Unity on your computer
- Under Learn, click on & do 01. Play & Edit Mode, then do 02. Game Objects & Components
- In your Word Online file for this class, write about what you learned today.