Skip to content (Press Enter)
FINISH ON YOUR OWN FROM LAST CLASS. USE THE ANSWER KEY TO CHECK & FIX (IF NECESSARY) YOUR WORK:
Activity (35 minutes)
Web Lab: Smash Those Bugs!
- Go to code.org Unit 2, Lesson 8
- Read the the first level
- Work on Lesson 8 Code Studio levels 2-6–ON YOUR OWN–CHECK YOUR WORK (AND FIX IT IF NECESSARY) WITH THE ANSWER KEY.
- You can write down tips for debugging code in the future, either in your journal or on the class poster.
Wrap Up (10 minutes)
Coding Style Conventions
- What made it harder or easier to debug the web pages? In your journal or Word Online file type about the things that made it easier or harder to debug the web pages you encounter.
- Code needs to be useful for both people and computers. Code that your computer can run might still be really hard for someone (or even you!) to read and make changes to. From now on it’s important that we use these practices to ensure our code is easy to read for people, not just good enough for a computer to use.