GOAL: Before you leave today you will know how to:
- Create and save a new project
- Add an object to a scene
- Save a new version of a project
- Code a programming instruction
- Copy, edit, and undo programming instructions
- Test and debug the animation
- Refer to this if needed. We went through this together last class:
- TRY IT:
- When you are done with #6–SHOW A NEIGHBOR–Make sure you both are correct–Help each other get it right. This is what it should look like:
- Do the Optional Activities & SHOW YOUR NEIGHBOR when you are done with each one–Help each other get it right.
- Writing for today: What did you learn? How can this be useful? Who did you help? How did it go?