GOAL: Before you leave today you will know how to:
- Open a saved version of a project
- Add multiple objects to a scene
- Describe the difference between precise positioning and drag-and-drop (or imprecise) positioning drop (or imprecise) positioning
- Use a one-shot procedure to precisely position an object in a scene
- Read this:
- TRY IT:
- When you are done with #6–SHOW A NEIGHBOR–Make sure you both are correct–Help each other get it right. This is what it should look like:
- You can use this file from lesson 1 if you didn’t finish it last class or if you may have not done it correctly: Finished White Rabbit Lesson 1
- Do the Optional Activities & SHOW YOUR NEIGHBOR when you are done with each one–Help each other get it right.
- Writing for today: What did you learn? How can this be useful? Who did you help? How did it go?