Chapter 9 Sales & Purchases
- What is a contra account?
- What a return is made, what account is debited? credited?
- If a sale is made on account and sales tax is charged, what accounts are affected and how? Debit? Credit?
GOAL: Before you leave today you will know how to prepare a schedule of accounts receivable.
- Log in to cengagenow
- Click Study Tools
- Click Adaptive Study Plans
- Next to Chapter 9 – Sales & Purchases click Resume Studying
- Under Objectives & Study Materials click 3. Prepare a schedule of accounts receivable.
- Under Study Materials click eBook – 9.3: Accounts Receivable Ledger and Schedule of Accounts Receivable follow along while watching this video
- WATCH: Show Me How: Prepare a schedule of accounts receivable.
- Open the CHAPTER 9 WORKING PAPERS & DO AND PRINT THE FOLLOWING:
- Problem 9-1A on page 409