The following received the most votes:
- Plan to run a business either on your own or with a partner. Use the entire semester to learn about business while writing a business plan to start the business.
- Complete a Lead2Feed program where our class would pick a problem/concern in our community and work to help fix it while learning about leadership skills and business concepts.
- Use games to learn how to run a small business and a corporation.
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know about the advantages and disadvantages to owning your own business.
Create a new Google Doc named Intro to Business and share it with email@example.com
Answer these questions at the TOP of your Intro to Business Google Doc:
- Why would you want to start your own business?
- What are some disadvantages to owning your own business?
- What are some advantages to owning your own business?
With a partner, discuss problems/concerns in our community. Be prepared to share your answers with the class.
With a partner, discuss potential solutions to the problems/concerns in our community. Be prepared to share your answers with the class.