In this class, almost daily, you will be required to improve your employability skills–getting along with others, working as a team, asking classmates for help, helping your classmates, etc. In addition, it is EXPECTED that you show INITIATIVE–that means coming in to class, logging in, going to the lesson plan, and getting started WITHOUT being told to do so–this is a HUGE employability/life skill–do it EVERYDAY in this class!! Also, you will be expected every class to follow written and verbal instructions by reading and following all of the instructions in the lesson plan AND watching/doing the videos that may accompany the day’s lesson.
Let’s work together to make the class AWESOME!!
- Listen & watch this video on your Chromebook, but actually DO what I am doing in the video on the computer you are sitting at in my classroom: Watch AND DO this video on how to login to your existing Office 365 account.
- We will use Office 365 in this class instead of Google Drive.
- GET YOUR PASSWORD HANDOUT FROM YOUR TEACHER when you are prompted to enter your Office 365 password.
- Watch this: What is Stopping You?
- What are your goals for this school year? What is stopping you from achieving them? What can you do to eliminate the blockades?
- Create a new Word Online file and share it with me: firstname.lastname@example.org by following the directions in this video.
- Watch this Introduction video clip created by Mrs. Weber to welcome you to her class. You will also learn about the expectations for your class.
- Please read the instructions on this form and fill it out as completely and honestly as you are able!!
- Watch this video about FBLA–please consider joining! Fill out the Sign Up Form and get $15 to Mrs. Weber and you’re in!!!