GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know what and how we will be learning in this class and you will have the opportunity to learn how to log in to your OneDrive on the computers in my classroom.
The following received the most votes:
- Plan to run a business either on your own or with a partner. Use the entire semester to learn about business while writing a business plan to start the business.
- Use games to learn how to run a small business and a corporation.
- Learn about business concepts while learning about life long skills such as taxes, professional attitude, entrepreneurship, ethics, insider trading, debt management and mismanagement, budgeting, basic accounting concepts, philanthropy, social investing, customer service, school store, company policies.
- DO THIS VIDEO TO LOG IN TO YOUR ONEDRIVE ON YOUR COMPUTER–THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Today you will have an excellent opportunity to show initiative and to set a GREAT example for your classmates!! Please read all of the following and then do it starting with #1. Help each other! Be a good teammate! Be kind to others!
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know about the advantages and disadvantages to owning your own business.
- WATCH THIS VIDEO
- Read THE TEEN ENTREPRENEUR Section 1 and WATCH THIS VIDEO AS YOU READ
- Answer these questions at the TOP of your Intro to Business Word Online file:
- Why would you want to start your own business?
- What are some disadvantages to owning your own business?
- What are some advantages to owning your own business?
- With a partner, discuss problems/concerns in our community. Be prepared to share your answers with the class.
- With a partner, discuss potential solutions to the problems/concerns in our community. Be prepared to share your answers with the class.