School Based Enterprises:
OBJECTIVE: Choose a teen-based business to start and operate.
- Read pages 22-27 & do page 28–THE TEEN ENTREPRENEUR Section 5 Project 1—WATCH THIS VIDEO AS YOUR READ
- PROJECT 1 WORKSHEET–OPEN WITH WORD 2016, SAVE TO YOUR FOLDER FOR THIS CLASS, DO IT, PRINT IT
- What is a sole proprietorship?
- What the advantages and disadvantages to owning your own business as a teenager?
- List and discuss some possible teen-based businesses you could feasibly start.
- What special skills or talents do you possess that might assist you in starting your own business?
- What talents or abilities do you possess that you can turn into a profit-making venture?
- What business did Shaun Decker decide to start?
- Why did Shaun Decker choose his business?