- PROJECT 1 WORKSHEET–OPEN WITH WORD 2016, SAVE TO YOUR FOLDER FOR THIS CLASS, DO IT, PRINT IT or OPEN IT WITH GOOGLE DOCS, EDIT IT, AND SHARE IT WITH ME–firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AT THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE DOC FOR THIS CLASS:
- What is a sole proprietorship?
- What the advantages and disadvantages to owning your own business as a teenager?
- List and discuss some possible teen-based businesses you could feasibly start.
- What special skills or talents do you possess that might assist you in starting your own business?
- What talents or abilities do you possess that you can turn into a profit-making venture?
- What business did Shaun Decker decide to start?
- Why did Shaun Decker choose his business?
BEGIN (you will finish this next class):
OBJECTIVE: To produce the logo and tagline of your business plan.
- Read pages 39-44 & do page 45–THE TEEN ENTREPRENEUR Section 5 Project 3—WATCH THIS VIDEO AS YOUR READ
- PROJECT 3 PLANNING FORM–GET IT FROM YOUR TEACHER
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN TO USE GOOGLE DRAWINGS TO CREATE A LOGO. After the video:
- Create 5 different logos for your business
- Download each as a JPEG file
- Click on the Picture file that downloads from your browser
- Click FILE when viewing the photo
- Choose Make a Copy
- Save the copy to your Google Drive on your machine
- Create a new file in Word
- From the Insert tab choose Picture
- Insert all 5 logos
- Resize them to fit on 1 page
- Have your classmates vote on which one they think you should use.