YOU HAVE TODAY AND THE NEXT 9 CLASSES TO FINISH YOUR FINAL PROJECT. YOU WILL PRINT YOUR FINAL PROJECT ON DECEMBER 20, 2018. WE WILL WORK ON THE SALES PRESENTATION WHEN WE RETURN FROM CHRISTMAS BREAK.
GOAL: Break the project down into manageable parts. Decide who is in charge of what–I would base it off of the scoring rubric so you know that everything in the rubric is getting covered. We will work on the Sales Presentation when we return from Christmas vacation. Your project needs to be completed by then.
SUGGESTION: Make a timetable to set deadlines for each part of your project. Look at the lesson plan page of this class’ web page. Decide what will be done by when. It is EXTREMELY important that your project is COMPLETED on or before December 20; otherwise, you will need to work on it outside of class time.
REMEMBER: When you click the DESCRIPTION link for each of the projects listed under PART II, be sure to scroll down on the page to see if their are any examples of past projects that you can use to help you complete your project. Also, Google the name of the project you choose (include “FBLA” and the name in your Google Search). You will find SEVERAL examples out their for each of the projects.
- PART I: SALES PRESENTATION–INDIVIDUAL–EVERYONE
- PART II: CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- E-BUSINESS–for a store for Bellevue Comet apparel & merchandise
- BUSINESS PLAN–for a school run business
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for a school run business located on Riverview in Bellevue
- E-BUSINESS–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS PLAN–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for your current business plan