YOU HAVE TODAY AND THE NEXT 5 CLASSES TO FINISH YOUR FINAL PROJECT. YOU WILL PRINT YOUR FINAL PROJECT ON DECEMBER 20, 2018. WE WILL WORK ON THE SALES PRESENTATION WHEN WE RETURN FROM CHRISTMAS BREAK.
GOAL: Continue to work on your project. Remember to constantly check the scoring rubric to be sure you are meeting all the requirements for your project. Check in with your team to be sure everyone is getting their work on this project completed.
SUGGESTION: Check your timetable to be sure you are meeting the deadline for each part of your project. Look at the lesson plan page of this class’ web page. Will you be done by December 20? If not, you will need to work on it outside of class time.
REMEMBER: When you click the DESCRIPTION link for each of the projects listed under PART II, be sure to scroll down on the page to see if there are any examples of past projects that you can use to help you complete your project. Also, Google the name of the project you choose (include “FBLA” and the name in your Google Search). You will find SEVERAL examples out there for each of the projects.
- PART I: SALES PRESENTATION–INDIVIDUAL–EVERYONE
- PART II: CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- E-BUSINESS–for a store for Bellevue Comet apparel & merchandise–EMMA & NOLAN and TYLER & WILL
- BUSINESS PLAN–for a school run business–DEZIRAY
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for a school run business located on Riverview in Bellevue
- E-BUSINESS–for your current business plan–MELANIE and TORRIE, KYLEE, & MARIAH and ALYSSA & CLAIRE and ZACH and RYDER and JACOB & JUNIOR
- BUSINESS PLAN–for your current business plan–JARIYANA
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for your current business plan