YOUR FINAL PROJECT IS DUE TODAY. WE WILL WORK ON THE SALES PRESENTATION WHEN WE RETURN FROM CHRISTMAS BREAK. PRINT YOUR FINAL PROJECT TODAY.
PLEASE TALK TO MR. JESS TO ENROLL IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Business Computer Applications I–college credit
- Web Apps & Coding–Google Suite, online tools/apps, coding for 3-D animation & games
- Advanced Computer Applications–college credit
- Multimedia Marketing–Marketing basics, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ……
- Web Design–college credit
- Personal Finance (21st Century Business II)–Investing, Banking, Stocks, Bonds, etc.–all through an online simulation
- Accounting–college credit
GOAL: Continue to work on your project. Remember to constantly check the scoring rubric to be sure you are meeting all the requirements for your project. Check in with your team to be sure everyone is getting their work on this project completed.
SUGGESTION: Check your timetable to be sure you are meeting the deadline for each part of your project. Look at the lesson plan page of this class’ web page. Will you be done by December 20? If not, you will need to work on it outside of class time.
REMEMBER: When you click the DESCRIPTION link for each of the projects listed under PART II, be sure to scroll down on the page to see if their are any examples of past projects that you can use to help you complete your project. Also, Google the name of the project you choose (include “FBLA” and the name in your Google Search). You will find SEVERAL examples out their for each of the projects.
- PART I: SALES PRESENTATION–INDIVIDUAL–EVERYONE
- PART II: CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- E-BUSINESS–for a store for Bellevue Comet apparel & merchandise
- BUSINESS PLAN–for a school run business
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for a school run business located on Riverview in Bellevue
- E-BUSINESS–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS PLAN–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for your current business plan