YOU HAVE TODAY AND NEXT CLASS TO FINISH YOUR SALES PRESENTATION. YOU WILL PRACTICE PRESENTING TO THE CLASS 2 CLASSES FROM NOW. YOU WILL HAVE THE CLASS AFTER THAT TO MAKE FINAL ADJUSTMENTS AND THE FINAL PRESENTATION WILL BE ON JANUARY 10.
I will be inviting your parents to watch you present on January 10, 2019 along with the administration from Marquette and Bellevue High School.
TODAY: Focus on meeting the requirements of the scoring rubric for the Sales Presentation, Part I, of this final project, below.
REMEMBER: Click the DESCRIPTION link for Sales Presentation below to see examples of successful past Sales Presentations to help you do your’s. Also, Google FBLA Sales Presentations. You will find SEVERAL examples out there.
- PART I: SALES PRESENTATION–INDIVIDUAL–EVERYONE
- PART II: CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- E-BUSINESS–for a store for Bellevue Comet apparel & merchandise
- BUSINESS PLAN–for a school run business
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for a school run business located on Riverview in Bellevue
- E-BUSINESS–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS PLAN–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for your current business plan