YOU WILL PRACTICE YOUR PRESENTATION TO THE CLASS THE NEXT TIME WE MEET. YOU WILL HAVE THE CLASS AFTER THAT TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS. JANUARY 10 YOU WILL PRESENT TO THE CLASS AS WELL AS TO YOUR PARENTS AND ADMINISTRATORS.
TODAY: Focus on meeting the requirements of the scoring rubric for the Presentation part of your event. Decide who will say what in your presentation.
REMEMBER: Click the DESCRIPTION link for your event below to see examples of successful past Presentations to help you do your’s. Also, Google FBLA Presentations. You will find SEVERAL examples out there.
- PART I: SALES PRESENTATION–INDIVIDUAL–EVERYONE
- PART II: CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- E-BUSINESS–for a store for Bellevue Comet apparel & merchandise
- BUSINESS PLAN–for a school run business
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for a school run business located on Riverview in Bellevue
- E-BUSINESS–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS PLAN–for your current business plan
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL PLAN–for your current business plan