IMPORTANT: AT THE END OF EVERY CLASS SEND ME AN EMAIL STATING HOW FAR YOU GOT TODAY AND WHAT YOU LEARNED. THIS WILL BE GRADED!!!
Goal: By the end of class today you will
- Explore how to storyboard a Web site
- Create navigation lists
- Create links between documents in a Web site
- Understand absolute and relative folder paths
- Set a base path
- Mark a location with the id attribute
- Create a link to an id
- Download the files for Tutorial 2 and move them from your Downloads folder to your Web Design folder on your Google Drive on your MACHINE: tutorial.02
- Read and do pages 71 to 79: Tutorial 2.1.1
- Read and do pages 79-85: Tutorial 2.1.2
- Read and do pages 89 to 95: Tutorial 2.1.3
- Read and do pages 89 to 99: Tutorial 2.1.4
- Answer the questions on page 99 and share it with me.