IMPORTANT: AT THE END OF EVERY CLASS SEND ME AN EMAIL STATING HOW FAR YOU GOT TODAY AND WHAT YOU LEARNED. THIS WILL BE GRADED!!!
GOAL: Before you will leave today you will:
- Explore the history of the Internet, the Web, and HTML
- Compare the different versions of HTML
- Study the syntax of HTML tags and attributes
- Define a Web page head, body, and title
- Work with the HTML5 structural elements
- Edmodo: Class Code: sgcz8p
- Log in to your Google Drive on your machine by watching this video
- Download all the files for Tutorial 1 and save them to your Google Drive ON YOUR MACHINE:
- Read pages 1-12
- At the bottom of page 12–use NOTEPAD–watch this video to see how to do it.
- Read and do pages 12 to 23
- Answer the questions on page 23. This is your writing for today. Create a Google Doc for this class and share it with me.