Publication Design–3rd qtr
Social Media Campaign
IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A Word Online file WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
GOAL: Before you leave today you will know vector shape tools, where to located fills & strokes, how to use the brush tips, and how to save and apply style types.
- Listen & watch this video on your laptop, but actually DO what I am doing in the video on the computer you are sitting at in my classroom: Watch AND DO this video on how to establish your Office 365 account.
- We will use Office 365 in this class instead of Google Drive.
- GET YOUR PASSWORD HANDOUT FROM YOUR TEACHER when you are prompted to enter your Office 365 password.
- Take the DVD out of the back of your book and place it in your CD drive of your computer
- Click VIEW FILES when it pops up
- Copy and paste all the files on the DVD to your Google Drive–make sure you are logged in to your Google Drive on your machine–WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO DO IT.
- While you are waiting for the files to copy over:
- Go to www.DigitalClassroomBooks.com/CS6/DesignandWebPremium
- Establish an account using your school email.
- Check your school email to verify the account–it may be in your SPAM folder
- Watch the video for Chapters 1 & 2 ONLINE
- Read pages 41-61
- Page 41–Resetting Adobe Photoshop CS6 preferences–read and do pages 4-5 at the beginning of the text.
- Page 41–Be sure to copy the folders for the Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Fireworks units into your Google Drive on your machine!!!
- Read and do pages 42-60–if you have a question–ASK!!!!
- Page 61–Show me the Self Study when it is finished.
- Page 61–Answer the questions on page 61 using good writing skills. Be thorough!! COVER UP THE ANSWERS AND THEN CHECK YOURSELF!!! You will be tested over this material later!!
- What Kind of Student are You?
- Effort & Attitude–Two Things You Can Control
- Supplies for the class: EARBUDS!!! Everyday!!
- Watch this Introduction video clip
- Intro Form–fill this out please
- Answer these questions to determine what TYPE of learner you are–You will be asked to tell me what kind of learner (auditory, visually, tactile–the questions you answer from the link will tell you in the end.)
- FILL OUT THIS FORM
- EXTRA CREDIT: Show your parents this lesson plan and have them visit this part of my website: