IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A GOOGLE DOC WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know how to use the selection tools, refine your selections, transform selections, use the pen tool, and save selections.
Read and do pages 111-146
- Watch all the videos!!
- Not everything in the chapter is covered in the video. PLEASE BE SURE TO DO EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK!!!!! Pause the video when necessary. Work through the book in order regardless of what the video is showing. BUT STILL DO EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO.
- Making selections is the basis of everything in Photoshop!! Make sure you know how to use each selection tool!!
- Page 112–VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Page 136–WATCH THIS FIRST
- Page 146–Show me the Self Study when it is finished.
- Page 146–Answer the questions on page 89 using good writing skills. Be thorough!! COVER UP THE ANSWERS AND THEN CHECK YOURSELF!!! You will be tested over this material later!!